Experiments in sobriety are the wave this season. We teamed up with our friends at Wooden Spoon Herbs to create a blend of pomegranate, rose hips, turmeric, and passionfruit to inspire sober curiosity and elevate your imbibing. We bring you the ultimate holiday-inspired recipe that leaves you feeling balanced, refreshed, and glowing all evening into the day after. Ride the wave and sip in bliss.
- 1 oz Monfefo Turmeric Shot
- 2 droppers Wooden Spoon Herbs The Light Ray
- 1 oz fresh squeezed pomegranate juice with seeds
- 1/2 a fresh squeezed grapefruit (2 oz)
- 1/2 a fresh squeezed lemon (.25 oz)
- 1/2 a fresh squeezed passionfruit (.25 oz)
- 4 oz sparkling water
- topped with 1 tsp of CAP matcha (in 2 oz of water)
Mix the Monfefo turmeric shot, grapefruit juice, lemon juice, and passionfruit juice together in a cocktail shaker with 4 ice cubes. Strain into a glass and layer the fresh squeezed pomegranate juice and seeds over the mixture followed by sparkling water. Top with CAP matcha to create a dreamy, layer imbibing experience. Finish with The Light Ray tincture and fresh thyme for the perfect herbal garnish.